Friday, July 20, 2007

One Week Countdown

I probably should have been posting more about this all along, but... you know, life can get pretty busy sometimes. Anyway...

The final countdown has begun: Our new baby girl has been scheduled for arrival next Friday, July 27.
(07-27-07 - We like that! And Caden's B-day is Sep 27, so I'm loving the easy-to-remember dates!)

We're very busy getting things ready... cleaning, packing Em for the hospital, setting up the crib and room, etc. Not to mention, I'm still trying to do as much website work as I can now because I imagine I won't have much time in the week or two afterwards!

Because we have family and friends all across the country, I've just added a little PayPal donation button to my website (and the sidebar). I thank you in advance for any amount that you're able to give! Your gift is very appreciated.

I promise to post all the vital stats, as well as some pics, as soon as I can.
(Note to self: Buy tapes for video camera tomorrow!)

Thank you for all your prayers and support. I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I'm sure there's more for me to do. (Emily is a great list-maker!) I better go check to see what's next....

No comments: